Re: [tlug] RH 8.0 installation problem: SCSI CD driver won't load

Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> I'm trying to install RH 8.0 on a UniServer S250 (a 2U server machine
> from Korea with PIII 733) and I can't get passed the third screen where
> I am asked for my type of CD-ROM (Adaptec AIC-7899W).

In the event TLUGers are not able to provide enough information to solve
this, you might want to subscribe temporarily to the redhat-install list and
place a query there.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787