Re: [tlug] email programs

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 01:46:42PM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:

>What does it do that sylpheed doesn't do apart from need KDE and take all
>day to fire up?

Apart from just "feeling right" (and for the record, it fires up quite
quickly, even on a relatively modest system like my PIII-1000; it
certainly doesn't take all day) it has pretty good security and
works with gpg-agent (that part still takes a bit of work), and it
integrates nicely with Konqueror.

Granted, I haven't looked at Sylpheed in a year or so, but the
last time I did, I didn't like it as well as either Kmail or mutt,
although it is pretty good.

Jonathan