Re: [tlug] Red Hat 9: A warning (Folding@example.com)

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 11:15:18AM +0900, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> I think it dies when it tries to get a new work assignment.  Go
> to http://folding.stanford.edu/download.html and download the
> "Linux Console B" version.  It is designed for glib2.3-based
> distributions (like Redhat 9, Mandrake 9.1).

Thanks. I didn't think that would be it. The units will be coming
through soon.

> > http://folding.stanford.edu/teamstats/team13160.html
> Today: 194

Fellow TLUGers, we now have 20 members on this team and we are moving
up, though quite slowly now. If you have CPU cycles to spare, then join
the team.

More info here: http://folding.stanford.edu/

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13