[tlug] Enigmail cause Mozilla crash?

I'd like that someone could help me get out of this trouble.

    GPG 1.2.1
    Enigmail 0.63.3.0
    Mozzila 1.0.1(Bound in RedHat 8.0)

I could sign anf encrypt my outgoing email. But when I try to
decryt/verify the message received in Mozilla Mail, it always crash. I
mean, Mozilla is closed without any warning message. Meanwhile, nothing
could be found within Enigmail console and log.

Is it because the mail is in HTML format? But I tried using plaintext
format and the problem remained the same.

Anyboday got any answer? help appreciated!

regards.

---
Zou Jun Qing

Linux fan but a newbie