[tlug] cat /dev/zero > /dev/null

Hello.

I proved this and find with top that the proccess takes the 98% of my cpu.
I googling a bit and find that a lot of people talk about this but I
coundn't find a way to solve the problem.
Any user can do it and the system got slow until I stop the proccess.

If I change the permissions there are software that need to use /dev/zero
and /dev/null

Some idea to avoid this? Maybe some " cpu quota " for limit the cpu usage of
users?

Thank you in advance.
Pietro.