Re: [tlug] VPN appliance and network connection suggestions?

Quoting Patrick Niessen <patrick.niessen@example.com>:

> NTT B-Flets offer 10M or 100M Fibre optics connection.  Not sure about
>
> availability guarantees (probably none or minimal).  100M for business
> should
> cost you around 60,000 Yen, If you get away with the family package, you
>
> might only pay half of that (but then don't have a fixed IP).
>
> Patrick

Since we depend on minimal latency (hopefully ~150ms to the states)
and high reliability we can't go with anything like B-Flets or Usen.

Well, Usen has a business service, too I heard. Maybe they offer some
SLA... will check. But for a real backbone connection we'll probably
have to go with a tier 1 provider. Anyone tried Internap
(www.internap.co.jp)?