Re: [tlug] [JAPANESE_BEGINNER] Good Startup Tools/Tips?

At least I can tell you my favorite browser/mail and dictionary software.

Mozilla has very good support for internationalization, though you
should get the xft version for now, and not the GTK2 version. It needs
kinput2, the Japanese input method, to process Japanese.

As for dictionaries, I use gjiten, which is very good.

-Dave Oftedal