Re: [tlug] [JAPANESE_BEGINNER] Good Startup Tools/Tips?

On 06/03/2003 at 19:15 Charles Muller wrote:
>> Your favored Dictionary Software?
>
>(1) Jim Breen's WWWJDIC Server
>    <http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/jwb/wwwjdic?1C>
>
>(2) Chuck Muller's CJKV-English Dictionary
>    <http://www.acmuller.net/dealt/index.html>

Chuck

Grandmaster Kanji, Ruler of all Radicals, my preference actually is in the reverse order! But, why do I recently get an 'authorisation required' error when doing a full text search at http://www.acmuller.net/dealt/search-dealt3.html?

Keep up the great job!

Best
Thomas