From: ext J. David Beutel [mailto:jdb@example.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 3:10 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] Sorry to Hijack a thread but whats wrong with LILO

That's terrible!  I haven't had any external problems in Shinjuku.

I've had plenty of internal problems, however, because my maximum power
consumption exceeds the limits of the circuit breakers in my apartment.
So, I'm tempted to get a UPS.  Does anyone happen to know about how much
it costs to increase the power limits?  I'd love to just put in larger
breakers, but I'm not an electrician and I'm afraid safety might require
additional changes (e.g., more outlets, a different meter, etc).

11011011