Re: [tlug] im-ja: A Japanese input module for GTK2

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 15:16, Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> Last week I have been bored at my lab, so I have hacked together a Japanese
> input module for GTK2 (and thus GNOME2).

Could you explain a bit about how this works? If I
understand correctly, GTK2 apps are supposed to be
to dynamically load different input modules...but
how does the user set which input module he wants
to use? Is this set on an app-by-app basis, or
systemwide?

It will be really great when we can ditch kinput2
once and for all. Thanks for your work.

--
Ryan Shaw <ryan.shaw@example.com>

GPG key ID: 0xCF08A67A      http://www.gnupg.org/
01EC B88E 1157 6083 EF54 46F0 9874 E65A CF08 A67A
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu  --recv-keys CF08A67A