[tlug] im-ja: A Japanese input module for GTK2

Last week I have been bored at my lab, so I have hacked together a Japanese
input module for GTK2 (and thus GNOME2).

Advantages: You don't need kinput2. You can use it in an environment that gtk
supports, like framebuffer devices, etc.
Drawbacks: only works with gtk2.

im-ja aims to be a generic Japanese input module for GTK+2. Currently supported
input modes are:
    * Hiragana
    * Katakana
    * Zenkaku
    * Canna (Using the Canna conversion engine)
    * Kanji character recognition (based on Kanjipad)

Further goals are to implement all of the most widely used Japanese input
methods such as [free]wnn, atok, etc.

Screenshot: http://gjiten.sourceforge.net/im-ja/im-ja_screenshot.png

Source and debian packages are at http://gjiten.sourceforge.net/im-ja/