[tlug] Sharp Zaurus SL-C700 (Revisited)

When the conversation first began to move on this PDA, I hadn't yet seen or
experienced it. But having tried one yesterday in Laox, I'd have to say that
it's just about one of the neatest little devices I've ever seen, with it's
large keyboard, large, swiveling screen, and familiar Linux interface. I
wanted to buy it on the spot, but Laox was out of stock. I rode my bicycle
all around Akihabara, and couldn't find one in stock anywhere!

No big deal--I'm happy to wait a few weeks, but I'm delighted to see that
such a superb Linux-run device has come into the market.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787