Re: [tlug] load averge question

Godwin Stewart wrote:

> I think the best way to deal with the problem was precisely what
> Jean-Christian did and delete (or # out) the "superfluous" jobs.

Deleting might pose a problem. Later, when you upgrade those packages, it will
just silently put the crontab back because it's missing. (In practice, this
means that we will see another mail titled "WTF: my load spikes up again" ;).
So I'd suggest leaving it blank or #-ed out. This way while upgrading, the
package manager will ask (if you configured your distro properly) if you wan't
to keep your old configuration file.