[tlug] TLUG project proposal

TLUG,

I have one proposal and another possible.

1. Replicoaster
Last year, Frank Bennett introduced a self-replicating, bootable backup
CD that he created after using Linux to recover the corrupted FAT
filesystem on a colleague's machine.  Frank, an Associate Professor at
Nagoya University, is happy to offer his "Replicoaster" backup system as
a TLUG project.

2. Momonga Linux
Someone (I didn't ask his name) at last meeting said he was involved in
Momonga Linux (after Kondara) is looking for a host.  If he is on the
list, please speak up (in Japanese or English).

--
BABA Yoshihiko