Re: [tlug] QT 2.2.2 -- another lib question.

    x> This is probably my actual problem :) It is a KDE2 package and
    x> I am running KDE3. Whatever happened to backwards
    x> compatibility? *grumble*

Looks like just everyone who writes Qt-based applications uses
K-developer (or whatever it's called). This IDE will generate
configure script and makefiles for you in the manner MS visual studio
would. No wonder it breaks here and there. Whatever happened to emacs
or vi... Fortunately, a readable autoconf macro (BNV_HAVE_QT) to
determine qt version etc is available at http://ac-archive.sf.net.

    x> So, does anyone know of any software that will decode and burn
    x> ogg-vorbis audio?

Try "Perl Ogg Encoder 0.2" at the freshmeat's front page, maybe it
will do what you need.

Viktor