Re: [tlug] [RSVP] GentooJP Shinnenkai

People on this list wrote:

> > no-pants shabu-shabu.
>
> I know Shinjuku since I was .... I cannot say.  That's where I did my
> first ... I cannot say.

I'm glad everybody so easily comprehends why we chose Shinjuku. :) It is
with the utmost regret that I have to emphathise that GentooJP does
include a few minors (under Japanese law, that is, were this Germany we
could fill them up with any kind of alcoholic beverages without fear of
(legal) consequences), so I suggest we plan the ministerial delights for
ni-, sanjikai at the earliest, and settle for a cool, not too expensive
eatery first. Anybody know of a nice restaurant that would accept a
bunch of about 10 to 20 people at < 5000 Yen each? Open for all
suggestions:

Ulrich Plate
Minister of Silly Venues, Breast Enhancement and Deconstructivism

PS: Thanks for the RSVP in the header, Mauro. Mina-san, don't forget to
RSVP to nakano@example.com, puriizu.

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206