Re: [tlug] CPU cycles and packet filtering

Godwin Stewart wrote:

> Anyway, FWIW, here's the list of "offending" subnets I've built if anyone
> else wants to adopt a similar solution

Maybe you've already read this:
http://www.fadden.com/techmisc/asian-spam.htm
This guy is doing the same thing (blocking subnets), except that he rejects the
SMTP connections to let the spammers know, instead of dropping their packets.
There is a link on the page to his subnet collection if you want to adopt some.