[tlug] SmartMedia readers

Greetings,

I did the obligatory archive search, and found a discussion about
Compact Flash readers but not about Smart Media readers.  To make a long
story short, I'm looking for a USB Smart Media reader that will work
under GNU/Linux.  I realize that I can compile an exhaustive list of
readers reported to work then scour Akihabara for them, but if someone
who has, say, recently purchased such a device could tell me which one
he or she bought and where, it would save me a lot of trouble.

Thanks in advance,
Yuji

--
Yuji Carlos Kosugi <yuji@example.com>