RE: [tlug] SmartMedia readers

Yuji Kosugi [SMTP:yuji@example.com] wrote:
> ... I'm looking for a USB Smart Media reader that will work
under GNU/Linux. ...

I heartily recommend the HexaMedia Drive, made by my company, Y-E Data, Inc.
:-)
http://www.yedata.co.jp/product/jps11091.html

It is a USB 1.1, 6-in-1 type card reader/writer that works well with Linux.
The HMD has three slots: Compact Flash/MicroDrive, SmartMedia,
MemoryStick/Secure Disk/MultiMedia Card.

A couple of (well, many) months ago, YED donated 3 units, which were
auctioned at a TLUG meeting.

How say you, HexaMedia Monitors/Owners?

Hope this helps,
jimb.