Re: [tlug] Emacs under kon

Josh wrote:

> I think your best bet on this one is to solicit the help
> of someone on one of the Emacs mailing lists. I am an Emacs user, but what
> you are trying to do is a little out of my realm of experience.

I recommend subscribing to <help-gnu-emacs@example.com>. I see very few queries
go unanswered, and core members of the Emacs development team (as well as
the former TLUG member mentioned by Josh) are hanging out there. There are
few questions they can't answer.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787