Re: [tlug] World PC Expo 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 02:31:00PM +0900, Ulrich Plate wrote:

> There's at least one thing going to be on display at the Sharp
> booth that's drawing me there like a moth to the lighthouse: The new
> Linux-PDA, sporting a 640*480 (!) 2-cells-where-they-only-had-1-before
> LCD screen that looks pivotable like the Sony NR/NX-70ies... OMG, I
> want one!!! http://www.sonic.net/~nbs/newzaurus/

Well, I was going to cry out "K3WL!", but a closer look revealed
that it's definitely not geekish enough - it lacks the Ctrl key :-)

I'm just waiting for this kind of toys to feature a full-fledged USB
port... Then I believe we'll start having some real fun (I'm especially
longing for cheap MIDI interfaces).

Ciao
 David
--