Re: [tlug] Grub Nerd Test

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 04:37:15PM +0900, BABA, Yoshihiko wrote:
> n wrote:
> >How could I get redhat as a boot option after I install lycoris?
> >If I first of all install lycoris and then redhat would I have a similar
> >issue, but having red hat appear and no lycoris boot option?
>
>  "if you're posting a question, try to do some research before you post
> it." (http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.html#postq)
>
> http://www.gnu.org/manual/grub/index.html

Evil spammer that I am I'm also going to mention my own grub page at

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/grub.html

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Oh, no... I have to go take an English make-up exam.
They give you credit just for speaking it, right?