[tlug] Grub Nerd Test

OK, lets see if anyone can get this one:

I have installed redhat 7.3 with onto the first partition not the mbr and grub
is the boot loader.

Now, I want to dual boot. The other installation I want to put on the same
system is Lycoris. When I install lycoris I no longer see red hat as a boot
option any more. Lycoris automatically installs grub and I suppose it deletes
redhats one.

How could I get redhat as a boot option after I install lycoris?
If I first of all install lycoris and then redhat would I have a similar
issue, but having red hat appear and no lycoris boot option?

Thanks for your ideas.