Re: [tlug] i-mode i18n

> Probably. The day may come when keitai manufacturers allow you to run
> your own OS, but hell might freeze over first.

:)

> >> If TRON is good enough for kitchen
> >> appliances and satellites, why not the
> >> keitai?
>
> TRON! I'd prefer Shit_JIS to going with TRON's anti-Unicode line.

Oh, I don't know.
I would definitely prefer _something_ to continued
use of shift-sjis.
If the establishment hasn't been sold on Unicode (doesn't
look like they have, with regard to cellphones) maybe
TRON or something that grows out of it will be in the
stars...
ChouKanji.

Or its successors...if there will be any.