Re: [tlug] Re: recommendations for a good pc shop in tokyo

Quoth Takeshi Hakamata (Thu 2002-08-22 10:44:12PM -0600):

> Have you guys reported this problem to nVidia? Nothing will change
> without bug reportings.

I do not care enough to report the bug. I do not have the time to do
the troubleshooting necessary to make a good bug report, and I also do
not want to encourage nVidia to keep producing closed source drivers.

So no, I have not reported it. Nor will I.

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.

GPG keyID 0x62386967
(Public key available from keyserver.net or pgp.mit.edu)