Re: [tlug] tlug-digest posting fixed (we think)

Quoth Jim Breen (Sat 2002-08-24 10:09:17AM +1000):
> [Josh Glover ([tlug] tlug-digest posting fixed (we think)) writes:]
> >>
> >> OK, anyone who receives tlug-digest should now be able to post to the
> >> main list. You should *not* receive individual messages (a la the main
> >> TLUG list) anymore. You should not receive duplicates. Let me know
> >> off-list if you have any specific problems.
>
> It there a simple way of changing from individual to digest?

Sure, email me privately and say something like:

"Josh, I am subscribed to the main TLUG list as foo@example.com Would you
mind please moving that address to the tlug-digest list?"

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.

GPG keyID 0x62386967
(Public key available from keyserver.net or pgp.mit.edu)