[tlug] Java 2 SDK

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to install Java SDK on my Dell Pentium4 running Mandrake 8.2.
I encountered some problem. Everytime I execute the binary
"j2sdk-1_3_1_01-linux-i386.bin "
as root, this error message appear:

    The download file appears to be corrupted. Please refer to the
Troubleshooting section
of the Installation Instructions on the download page for more information.
Please do not attempt to install this archive file.

    But that file is successfully installed on other machine with the
same environment.
I also downloaded a newer version but the same error message appear.

Maraming salamat (Thanks).