[tlug] Re: high load for pppoe w/B-Flets

Shimpei Yamashita <shimpei@example.com> wrote:
> So I finally got my B-Flets connection working last week. Woo-hoo!

What kind of service?  Is it fast?

> Am I better off buying one of those broadband routers that speak
> PPPoE? [1]

That should be easier to manage as you don't have to swap cables around.
They are quite cheap nowadays (less than 15000 yen, less than 10000 if
throughput is not a problem).  Or can you start 2 PPPoE sessions to your
ISP from different PCs?

Stephen