[tlug] IP Masquerading

Hello,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but
everything I can find on Google is either
way over or way under my head...

I am trying to setup a server on my OCN ADSL
connection. I can successfully connect to
port 80 of my server if I connect my server
directly to my ADSL router and configure IP
masquerading on the router, but when I try
to put my Corega hub in between the router
and my server (so other machines in my house
can use the ADSL), port 80 is closed to the
outside, even though I have enabled IP
masquerading on the hub...

So this works (nmap -p 80 from remote machine
shows port 80 open, and I can browse via lynx):

 [ Internet ]

  Dynamic IP
[ ADSL Router: IP masq. port 80 -> 192.168.0.2:80 ]
  192.168.0.1

  192.168.0.2
[ Apache Server ]

But this doesn't (nmap -p 80 from remote machine
shows port 80 closed, and I cannot browse via lynx):

 [ Internet ]

  Dynamic IP
[ ADSL Router: IP masq. port 80 -> 192.168.0.2:80 ]
  192.168.0.1

  192.168.0.2
[ Corega Hub: IP masq. port 80 -> 192.168.1.11:80 ]
  192.168.1.1

  192.168.1.11
[ Apache Server ]

I have IP filtering turned off on the hub. The Corega
configuration app (web-based) calls its IP masquerading
functionality "Virtual Server Setting"; I am assuming
that that is the sameas IP masquerading but maybe that
is wrong.

Any troubleshooting suggestions you might have would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan