Re: [tlug] Hiroshima Linux Users Group, soon coming

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 08:33:35AM +0900, Eric Oliver Flores quoth, and most verily thus:
> Josh,
>
> From your writing seems like a lot of work!!!
> Never thought it was going to be so hard!!!

It is indeed hard.

> Anyway I'm willing to try this out, I know there are some Linux users out
> here, personally neve met anyone..

Cool.

> I wrote some comments and questions within your previous text, please read
> they are marked with >>>>

You would have done better to use a standard quoting technique, as I
have done here. It is much easier to read, and know who said what.

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.