Re: [tlug] line ending in XEmacs

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 01:38:20PM +0900,
Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Shimpei> I recently had to edit a text file with MS-DOS line
>     Shimpei> endings in XEmacs, and was a bit disappointed to see that
>     Shimpei> XEmacs doesn't seem to auto-detect line endings.
>
> You need to configure either --with-mule or --with-file-coding in
> 21.4.

I'm using Debian sid's xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn package, which I presume is
already configured --with-mule. (Well, canna and Japanese input work, at
least.)

--
Shimpei Yamashita                               http://www.shimpei.org/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?    -- Steve Wright