Re: [tlug] MO-203USB

Michael,

Thanks for reminding me what to do.
I am working it as we communicate.
the usb module is the usb-storage
I wiped out the partition by using fdisk /dev/sda
then created a new partition with linux id 83
now I am working on the format simple using mke2fs -c /dev/sda1
once this process if finished I will use mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/mo -t ext2
and cross my fingers.

is currently formating so will see what happens in a few minutes.