[tlug] new computer configuration

Hi All

  I am getting a new computer for a friend (P4 1.6  IWill MB) , He wants  Linux (RH 7.2), Win 98 and capability to have more one os like Sun Os, Free BSB or XP (just to play around for a while, he wants to change this from time to time ).

Also some partition should be shared between Linux and windows.

 The disk he got is 30or 40GB. Can anyone please suggest how  should we make the partitions, Win98 does not make them and linux only support 4 primary partitions so please explain how to make partitions and of what type.

Tx

Nitin

Do You Yahoo!?