Re: [tlug] unsubscribe

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 02:29:27PM +0900, ayako kato wrote:
> that sounds very much like the mailing list page to me ... ( /list.html)
> do you mean we had a larger faq ? there'd be an overlap if we did.

This just describes how to subscribe to tlug mailing lists. What I'm talking
about described many aspects of tlug, including the mailing lists. For example,
I recall the first line about posting to the mailing list said something like...

-praise in public, criticize in private. No personal attacks will be tolerated.

I recall this was section 8 of the FAQ. I don't have a copy so can't say for
sure.  Perhaps, Uva, Chris or Jim Tittsler have a copy.

--
Jack Morgan						<j-morgan@example.com>
GnuPG Key ID: 0x620F545F				http://pgp.mit.edu