Re: [tlug] Apache: getting http and https (SSL) to work at the same time

On 24 Jun 2002 19:41:19 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com>
wrote to tlug@example.com:

> Hm.  Debian doesn't provide this.  I assume that means that Red Hat
> and/or Mandrake are providing preconfigured SSL, which is triggered by
> an envvar or something like that.  Chris is probably turning over in
> his coffin....

Actually it's apache which supplies this if you compile with mod_ssl :)

| G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com |
| Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. |
| Linux User Group de Touraine               |
|                http://www.lug-touraine.org |