Re: [tlug] Apache: getting http and https (SSL) to work at the same time

    Jean-Christian> I've been racking my brain and scouring the web
    Jean-Christian> for some ressource but to no avail. I've tried
    Jean-Christian> using the LISTEN 443 and PORT 80 directives but
    Jean-Christian> that still doesn't allow for plain port 80 HTTP
    Jean-Christian> requests ...

My guess is that

LISTEN 80
LISTEN 443

is what you need.  If you don't specify LISTEN at all, the interface
and port default.  If you specify one LISTEN, the defaults aren't used.

hth