Re: [tlug] Xemacs: XML Validation Error

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 12:48, Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

> Can you run nsgmls from shell? Maybe your installation went wrong?
> Maybe it's simpler to heed Stephan's advice and install it from RPM?

As far as I can tell, this is only available as RPM in a package called
"sgml-tools". I tried to install this, but it wouldn't go, due to
apparent conflict with a list of files by the same name, which are said
to be present, but which are not.

At this point, I think I will just uninstall everything and retry from
scratch. If I end up in the same situation, maybe I'll just put it aside
from now and try again with a later version.

Once again, thanks for the help.

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net