[tlug] PLEASE READ--I may have sent you a Virus!

Hello All,

I fell prey to a virus about an hour ago. At any rate, it appears to have
mass-mailed itself out to everyone in my mailing list so please DO NOT open
any strange messages with attachments you may have gotten late Tuesday
night. Delete these messages immediately (without opening them)!

The message I got appeared to have come from a friend I hadn't talked with
in a while and had the subject 'BACKGROUND'. However, please hold any
messages with attachments you receive late Tuesday night as suspect.

Again, I apologize profusely and I hope that this does not affect anyone of
you.

Sorry again,

Michael