[tlug] SuSE 8 CDs

My shipment of SuSE 8 arrived last night and I will try
to have copies for everyone that requested it by the
meeting on Saturday.

Bring something to carry the CDs in, since these will be
bare - no jewel boxes or envelopes.

Each set is 8 CDs (7 of SuSE plus Mike Fabian's personal
collection of i18n fixes, updates, etc.).

If recipients can cover the cost of my media, it will be
appreciated.  I will let you know exactly how much that is
at the time of delivery, but figure on roughly 500 yen.

Please send feedback regarding the Japanese and Vietnamese
support in SuSE 8.0 to Mike Fabian <mfabian@example.com>.
This is the (very modest and reasonable) price for our
free set of not-yet-on-sale-in-Japan SuSE 8.0 CDs :-)

Thanks,

Jonathan