Re: [tlug] Re: Request for advice on how to hire bi-lingual developers in Tokyo

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 05:15:47PM +0900, adavies@example.com wrote:

> I don't mean to usurp this mailing list for recruitment purposes

... so you'd better take this conversation off-line, as:

a) your first post to the TLUG list was your advertisment (actually, your
   first post was bounced as you were not subscribed to the list),
b) your further posts clarified the position,
c) you've not contributed anything of a technical nature to TLUG.

The TLUG list is a technical list, not a forum for recruiters.  Members of TLUG
can post help-wanted requests along the lines of "my shop needs three UNIX
sysadmins really quickly".

Using this forum primarily for recruiting is not permitted, especially under
the guise of seeking advice on how to find qualified applicants.

I've just returned from a business trip abroad, or I'd have jumped on this
earlier.

Cease and desist.

-- Chris
           GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)