[tlug] NetBSD dhclient...

Ok.  I am stumped.  I have been playing with NetBSD at home recently,
but can't seem to get past a basic config issue.  The dhclient script
fails to populate resolv.conf with the names of my nameservers.  I know
the DHCP server is giving them out, because when I run pump on my linux
box I see the entries in the logs where the DHCP server returned the
names of the interfaces.  It successfully grabs the ip address, gateway
address, and netmask, but does nothing about the nameservers.  This is
with default dhclient.conf and dhclient-script files.  It is NetBSD 1.5.2
(I know 1.5.3 is out, will try it if no ideas are forth coming) and my
nic is a realtek clone showing as interface rtk0.  I have scanned through
the dhclient.conf and dhclient-script files seeing nothing that seemed
wrong.  I even took a shot at rewriting them to explicitly require the
nameservers in it's lease, but this didn't do any good.

Looking for ideas,

Michael