Re: [tlug] McLennan banned

> Did I miss something? Why is Scott banned and in such a
> rude and tyrannical manner. I have read most of Scott's postings
> and while they may ramble a bit I find them interesting and
> readable.

Scott was more aggressive when he was on the list a year or two ago and
upset a lot of people (in particular the people who've been wasting this
list's bandwidth with emails that just say "*plonk*", which I assume is
some inside joke). So they are very sensitive as soon as Scott gets the
least bit off-topic.

It's ironic as all the complainers have also posted off-topic or
rambling messages before, and all are experienced enough users to know
how to set up a killfile.

Personally, while the signal in Scott's posts are often overwhelmed by
the noise, he does usually start threads that are educational.

Darren