Re: [tlug] McLennan banned

This is like a mail bomb or a virus of something. I keep trying to get
into a thread (in mutt's tree view) and suddenly, there he is, and the
conversation gets sidetracked. Oh well, that was entertaining, and I am
impressed at the speed in which you innoculated the system. I'll have to
try and pick up those conversations again later. =>

Is there a kill file long enough to contain this man? Are there enough
regular expressions known to man to block him?

-michael