[tlug] Looking For Free SMTP/POP Account,Any Suggestions?

Hello

I have been using yahoo for email using their smtp and pop accounts to send and receive my email.  Now they have said they will be stopping free access to this next month.  So now I am looking for another free email account somewhere which has smtp and pop access.  There is quite a few sites on the net where I can get an account, but I am not sure which one I should use.  I am looking for one which has been around for a while and not likely to fold up in the near future, and has capacity to store 5 meg or more of messages.  Suggestions anyone?

Thanks for your help.

Tony