Re: [tlug] J-COM cable Internet

>> Somewhere around Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:18:14 +0800, Mancy, Raymond wrote:
> You really think Wireless would be a viable option?!?

Sure.  For around 20,000en you can get a wireless broadband router.  Does
your IP-NAT, DHCP and wireless all rolled into one convenient box.
I have heard that you can even get them for less than 15,000 but I have
not seen them at these prices myself.  If you get a decent one, you should
be able to filter on MAC address as to who is allowed to join, and if
the other three guys actually were in on it, the reduced price for DSL
should easily repay the cost of the base station in a couple months.

Michael