[tlug] fonts, soo bad :-(

Hi, thankyou to all tlug for all the answers.
I resolved the problems that I had, but now I have a new question.
I was just playing with AbiWord and the fonts looks very bad. I taked a
screenshoot of some frases in Arial font and put it in
www.pietrozuco.com/snapshot3.png

With some other text editor like Koffice is the same. I use a laptop with
800x600 points.
What could be the problem?

Thankyou in advance.
Pietro