Re: How to use samba mangled japanese filenames as CLI args?

I use TeraTerm and the filenames still show up as mangled. I have Teraterm
set up with language=japanese and kanji=EUC but it doesn't help.

Though with that particular set of option an ls --show-control-chars give
different output (lot of blanks and cr's).

Jc