Re: partition labels

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>    Sven> I could always relabel it with e2label, but that's hopefully
>    Sven> not my only choice, now is it?
>
>e2label can be called with only one argument....

Ok, I admit I obviously haven't read the man page yesterday, but I must have
read it earlier since it still doesn't the job for me... e2label works
only on ext2
partitions and I'd like to know the label of my other partitions (QNX,
BSD, NTFS...)
All ext2 partitions are already mounted thru /etc/fstab and I'd like to
add some
of the other OSes partition to this file.

SVEN