Re: burn CD

Michael Engel wrote:

> for Japanese->English translations always try
> Jim Breen's WWWJDIC Japanese-English Dictionary Server

Michael Engel quoted (but I have partly snipped):

Do you think Jim Breen's dictionary server will provide the exact
translation so that Batara Kesuma can try to search for it with a search
engine?

Or do you know a search engine that will match on meanings instead of exact
phrases?

-- Norman Diamond    [not speaking for Softnet]