Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[reminder] 9/15 TLUG Technical Meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [reminder] 9/15 TLUG Technical Meeting
- From: Alberto Tomita <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:25:21 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <61E98B.A.Z7B.Ou5i7@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Just a reminder: TLUG technical meetings are usually held on the second Saturday of odd-numbered months, but the upcoming September meeting will be extraordinarily held on 9/15 (the third Saturday). We also have a new meeting place sponsor: Leading Edge, Co. and the9/15 meeting will be held at their seminar room, at Place Canada. That's in the Canadian Embassy building on the 1st floor. Here is a map to Leading Edge's office. It is about a 5 minute walk from Aoyama 1 Chome Station on the Ginza Line or about 10 minutes from Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi/Ginza/Hanzomon Lines http://www.leadinge.co.jp/ver01/access/index_e.html An official meeting announcement will come shortly. Meanwhile, please check the meeting information at our web page.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: To let Samba copying Japanese files
- Next by Date: A new distro worth mentioning.
- Prev by thread: Re: To let Samba copying Japanese files
- Next by thread: A new distro worth mentioning.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links